Oracle Support from dsp is at the forefront of both service and technology. As industry leaders, we are proud to manage and maintain some of the largest and high profile Oracle Databases and Applications in UK and Europe.
As an important ‘Oracle Gold Partner – Oracle Database Specialised’ we come highly recommended by Oracle, so you can be confident that your mission critical systems are in expert hands no matter what the issue or time of day.
For Oracle Consultancy at its best, dsp are at the forefront of Oracle technology for both applications and database solutions. Over the years, we've won more than 20 Oracle awards from the Oracle community and like to think of ourselves as one of the best in the UK.
Using our expertise, we can help you to:
- Define your challenges and opportunities
- Address issues in a structured, affordable way
- Apply technology options that drive decisions
- Optimise existing and future technology investments
- Maximise efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Offer unprecedented customer service, for minimal cost
SQL Server Support
dsp provide Microsoft SQL Server support for all versions and features, across a wide variety of windows platforms.
Our Microsoft SQL Server DBAs provide the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support
SQL Server Consulting
We live and breathe the Microsoft SQL Server data platform and we know how to empower it to meet the demands of your business. We can save you time and money, consolidating your Microsoft SQL Server database estates by up to 80% while introducing stability, scalability and reduced downtime.
Our SQL Server Consultancy experts, we help you explore:
- The importance of your data platform and data availability
- Your future goals and what you need to get there
- The pain points in your data estate and how to resolve them
- A reliable data platform for business critical applications
- The best way to run transactions in parallel with reporting
- A strategy for ageing and ready-to-retire databases