SQL Server database support
dsp provide Microsoft SQL Server support for all versions and features, across a wide variety of windows platforms. Our Microsoft SQL Server DBAs provide the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 support
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support
We will also be ready to support Microsoft SQL Server 2014 when you have upgraded.
Outsourcing your Microsoft SQL Server support to dsp means working with an award-winning team, here 24/7 to help you...
- Increase uptime and get efficient - your Microsoft SQL Server needs to be fast, available and scalable. With huge experience in Microsoft clustering and high availability, we'll make sure it's up to the challenge.
- Save money and minimise errors - if there's one thing our world-class SQL Server support team loves, it's slashing downtime and lost revenue. They're highly technical and really rather good at it.
- Enjoy outstanding results from all versions – we won’t penalize you for being on older versions, even if they are out of mainstream support. Whatever the size and scope of your SQL Server estate, we’ll support it. We also have experience in all the interconnecting modules that SQL Server may interact with, such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Keep your database infrastructure fit for purpose - our custom SQL Server health checks build a robust strategy that keeps your high-risk assets performing
- Minimise downtime and disruption - the uptime our customers enjoy is unrivalled and we guarantee planned maintenance will have minimal business impact
- Get great performance from your whole tech stack - our full support service covers Windows and SQL Server database, so we can resolve incidents fast
- Focus on your business - with us managing your system admin, you can get back to what you do best.