Oracle E Business Suite HCM Release 12.1 is designed to help you make better decisions and be more competitive, while lowering costs and increasing performance. Achieving this balance requires companies to have a global view of their operations. The ability to make informed decisions, work across boundaries, and manage the workforce globally benefits every organization, no matter what size or industry. Businesses that achieve a truly global perspective will end up the winners, driving out complexity so that they can focus on value added activities.
When considering an upgrade to the latest release, it is important to understand the return on the investment of the upgrade. Here are the top five reasons to consider an upgrade:
1. Supports HR Best Practices
The need for more effective human resource management is stronger than ever. HR best practices improve morale, increase productivity and assure retention, as well as providing high quality programs, policies and initiatives.
2. Reduces Administrative Costs
Typical reductions in administrative costs through the implementation of the E Business Suite HCM applications include:
- Reduce HR printing and distribution costs by up to 80%
- Reduce the cost of payroll errors by up to 50%
- Reduce the cost of recruiting by up to 50%
- Reduce the benefits enrolment fees by up to 80%
3. Improves Employee, Manager, and Administrative Productivity
Typical improvements in productivity through the implementation of the EBS HCM applications include:
- Reduce time to hire by up to 10%.
- Improve time required for open enrolment/life event changes by up to 50%
- Improve time required to process a job requisition by up to 25%
- Improve time required to apply for a job by up to 50%
4. Key New Functionality and Technology
The new functionality delivered with E Business Suite HCM were designed based on extensive customer feedback, industry best practices, analyst research, and our own commitment to thought leadership. These releases represent our on-going commitment to best-in-class applications that provide real business value.
5. Extended Maintenance and Support
Oracle E business Suite Release 12.1 delivers on Oracle’s promise to support and invest in the applications already running. With this release, Oracle demonstrates its commitment to protect, extend, and evolve application investments. Customers implementing HCM Release 12.1 will receive Premier Support until May 2014 and Extended Support until May 2017.